Credit Percent Not Populated On Project Team Detail Page When Project Name is Changed During Award Generation Process.
(Doc ID 2460509.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Generate Award
The Credit % on Project Team base are not reflected properly as per the values provided in the Proposal Page.
The Credit % on Project Team base should be reflected properly as per the values provided in the Proposal Page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Proposal information on first page and save
2. Under Projects tab - Notice the project number gets auto assigned - Say 290
3. Under Resources tab - add multiple resources with credit %.
KU0042 - PI - Credit % 75
KU0005 - CPI - Credit % 15
KU0029 - KP - Credit % 10
4. Submit the proposal
5. Generate an award - Enter a new Project ID 291 rather than system assigned 290.
6. Review the Project Team Detail page - The Credit % for KU0042 is blank. It should be 75%
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document