Duplicate rows in Service Request Management Search Page When Student Active in more Than One Academic Career.
(Doc ID 2461236.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In PeopleSoft Enterprise Campus Solutions Release 9.0, development environment, when a user attempts to assign service request and try to search duplicate rows in service request management search page. This occurring when student active in two different academic career.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Student Activated in Two different Academic Career
2. Verify Candidate Number for both Career
3. Add Service Request for Candidate Number ‘0000000000XX’
4. Search ID in Service Request Management Page
5. Same Assignment displayed for both Candidate Number ‘0000000000XX’ & ‘0000000000XX’.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document