People Code Error When Removing Imported Data In Import Master catalog Sources Page
(Doc ID 2461719.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Catalog Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When inserting a new catalog source and uploading a file and deleting this file receiving an error message below:
Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processin. (2,213) EOCM_DSMST_LOAD.GBLEOCM_DS_LOG_WRK.EOCM_REMOVE_PB.FieldChange
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Main Menu -> Catalog Management -> Catalog Management Home -> Import Catalog Sources, Click on Import Master Catalog Source
2) Enter SETID, Partner ID and Catalog Source.
3) Click on Add File.
4) Click on Upload and attach the file.
5) Click on Import and run the Import Process.
6) Click on Remove Imported Data after the file is Imported.
7) Receiving error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document