EAM: Second Consolidated Iinterface Line Stuck in Unitized Status
(Doc ID 2462342.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user created 2 vouchers with 2 distribution lines each. They interfaced the vouchers into AM via INTFAPAM creating 1 interface id. After running AMPS1000 to populate the ps_intfc_fin and ps_intfc_phy_a tables, they consolidated the distribution lines into one consolidated line per voucher. They created 2 assets ids in AM using the online pages. Then they unitized the consolidated line for the first voucher in order to enter 1 of the asset ids created online. Then they attempted to unitize the second consolidated line in order to enter the second asset id. They could not do this because both consolidated lines were part of the same interface id.
This customer expects to be able to unitize the second consolidated line to open up fields in order to input the asset id they created online before loading the interface data into AM via AMIF1000.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create 2 vouchers with 2 distribution lines each.
2) Create 2 assets.
3) Interface the vouchers from AP into the AM Interface tables in 1 interface id.
4) Now consolidate the two voucher distribution lines into one interface line per voucher.
5) Unitize the consolidated line for the first voucher and enter the first asset id created above.
6) Attempt to unitize the consolidated line for the second voucher in order to input the second asset id entered above.
Assets are stuck in consolidation/unification process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document