EEX 9.2: Email Alert Link Takes User to Wrong List on Fluid My Expense Reports Page
(Doc ID 2462354.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee clicks on on the Notification Detail link in an Alert email notification, the wrong information is displayed on the My Expense Reports page. When the user clicks on a link on the page the error message below is received.
1. Go to Enterprise Components > Events & Notifications > Alerts > Alert Definition and create an Alert definition.
2. Run the EOEN_ALERT process.
3. Alert Email Notification is sent to the employee.
4. Employee opens the email and clicks on the "Notification Details" link
5. Employee is take to the My Expense Reports page but the right half of the page displays the same information as left side instead of a list of expense report.
6. When the employ selects one of the links on the right side of the page, the error above is received.
Invalid row number-1 for class Rowset method GetRow.
EX_EXP_LIST_FL.Model.MYExpenseReport.OnExecute Name:ItemDescrFieldChange PCPC:7339 Statement:129
Called from:EX_EXP_LIST_FL.GBL.EX_LPNL_WRK.DESCR.FieldChange Statement 1
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document