EEX9.2: Period End Accruals Is Using DEPTID From The Sheet Header Rather Than The Distribution Line
(Doc ID 2462378.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expenses Period End Accruals accounting entries posted to incorrect deptid.
1. At the Expenses Profile from Employee ID KU0021, ensure that the default Department ID is 123, and Business Unit XYZ.
2. At the Expenses Business Unit Definition level for XYZ, make sure to have 'Accrue Unprocessed Expenses' selected.
3. Proceed to create a new Expense Report on behalf of Employee ID ABC, and at the Expense Line, modify the Accounting Distribution Details so that the default Department ID value of 123 is overridden with a different value, such as 789.
4. Save the transaction, and confirm it is in a Status of Pending.
5. Run the Period End Accrual Processing AE Program (EX_PE_ACCRL).
6. Review the generated Period End Accounting Entries for the Expense Report at hand and review the Department ID.
DEPTID is 123 and is being picked from EX_SHEET_HDR.DEPTID field.
This value should be fetched from PS_EX_SHEET_DIST.DEPTID.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document