User is Getting the Message 'You have not selected a Job' Even After Selecting A Job Posting
(Doc ID 2462979.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is getting the message 'You have not selected a Job' while applying for a Job Posting in External Careers even when Job posting is Selected
This is ONLY happening for existing users when they try to register again and login
User should not be getting the message 'You have not selected a Job' while applying for a Job Posting in External Careers
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu ~ Careers. Click on 'View All jobs'
2. Select a Job Posting and Click on 'Apply'
3. When prompted for User name and Password, Click on 'Register now'
4. Enter existing credentials and Click 'OK', Prompted a message that 'Username already exists'
5. Click on 'Sign in Now' and Enter the credentials
6. User is logged into Careers and the message 'You have not selected a Job' is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document