EAP: Voucher Paid Earlier but showing Supplier Bank Details as per Latest Effective Date defined for Supplier Component
(Doc ID 2463604.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While Checking Regular Voucher that was paid earlier on the Payment Page(Regular Entry component) 'Supplier Bank' Link showing Bank Details for the Latest Effective date and Not the Bank to whom Payment was actually done.
1) Supplier Setup , Navigate : Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier, Location
- Click on Payables Link
- Supplier Setup : Create 2 Locations and Location-2 with 2 Effective Dates
Effective Date: 24-Sept-2018 , Supplier Bank Details -Bank1 e.g ABC1
Effective Date: 27-Sept-2018, Supplier Bank Details - Bank2 e.g ABC2
2) Navigate to : Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
- Create Voucher for Supplier Location 2
- Invoice Date: 24-Sept-218, Pay Term Due Now
- Pay the Voucher with Payment Date: 26-Sept-2018
3) Open the Voucher to check with the payment Details
- Payment ID Populated , Payment Date = 26-Sept-2018
- Click on the Supplier Link (Payment Page)
4) Open the Voucher at later date (after 26-Sept-2018)Bank Details are Grayed Out - which is correct as Payment has been done
Bank Account Sequence Number is also Correct , But Bank Details coming are Incorrect (coming for Sequence Number 1 , Currently Effective)
Payment Page 'Supplier Bank' Link showing Bank Details for the Latest Effective date.
Payment page should show the actual Supplier Bank to whom Payment was done.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document