AM-IUT - Non-financial Assets Mass Trans Issues- Cap_thr_status DTTM_STAMP TRANS_DT ACCOUNTING_DT
(Doc ID 2463755.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality - Testing image 24 implementation and will go live in March.
Issue 1: When performing an IUT for non-financial assets, Notice the trans date, accounting date, and date/time stamp all come from the original asset. Also, there is no info for where the asset came from in the Transfer Information box.
Issue 2. a user can edit the transaction in the update non-capitalized cost component due to the CAP_THR_STATUS field being null on PS_COST_NON_CAP.
Issue 1: trans date, accounting date, and date/time stamp should come from what was entered on the mass trasaction run control page
Issue 2: the new transferred asset should have CAP_THR_STATUS in PS_COST_NON_CAP set as N not blank so it could not be edited.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up Cap threshold processing at AMBU level, Asset Profile
2. Add a non-financial asset in basic add
3. Use an older trans and accounting date to simulate an “older” asset.
4. Click Capitalize
5. Click Save. -- A message should pop up and ask if you want to save as a physical asset. Click OK.
6. Create a mass change and enter more recent trans and accounting dates.
7. Review data in interface table: These are the dates we would expect to see on the cost_non_cap record for the new asset.
8. Run the Mass Transaction process
9. Go to Interface Review - Note on the interface review that it appears the trans and accounting date are correctly entered from the run control page.
10. Run AMIF1000- blank out the business unit to load both the “in” and “out” at the same time
11. Go to Asset non cost cap - No TRF row showing in the review cost for US001. But the status is Transferred
12. New asset created from IU transfer
13. Issue 1: Notice the trans date, accounting date, and date/time stamp all come from the original asset. Also, there is no info for where the asset came from in the Transfer Information box.
14. Issue 2. Finally, if a user enters the update non-capitalized cost component, they can edit the transaction that has been created. It should be grayed out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document