Issue With Fluid Pages Content Item Lookup Mobility Travel Previledges
(Doc ID 2463921.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other Issue with eProfile
Issue with Fluid pages content item lookup
The content item lookup doesn't show any values when adding a second row. Employees attempts to add a Travel Preference using Self Service Talent Profile, Mobility Travel Preferences. If there is already a row, when the user clicks on the Plus Sign, a window opens that show there are no rows found. User is expecting to see Travel Preference to add one. So the question is this meant to be able to add multiple travel Preferences at the same time?
So the question here is should there be a + Plus sign that makes a user think they can add multiple Travel Preference Rows, or should there only be one row at any given time?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On the Employee Self Service Home > Select Talent Profile
2. Select Mobility from the left Side Menu
3. Note Travel Preferences have one row
4. Clicking on the Plus + sign makes a user believe they can add more than 1 row at a time
5. Yet Travel Preferences are no longer available
6. If the user clicks on Delete Current Row, then when attempting to use Add again, the Travel Preference Option is available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document