EOPC: Add Custom Application Source Record Using Developer Registration, Dragging Field Into Section Using Page Composer Results In Fatal SQL and PeopleCode Errors On Approval Page.
(Doc ID 2464523.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56.09 version, Page Composer in HCM 9.2 pi 26
When attempting to add a custom Application Source Record, for a custom AWE for Absence Management in Fluid. When the Approval Page is opened the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Custom AWE working with Fluid Approval for Absence Management
2. In Page Composer Administration, Developer Registration, add custom Application Source Record Alias which is a derived work record.
3. Add one field, which is not part of the Fields used for Transaction Level Approval, ie TRANSACTION_NBR, EMPLID, EMPL_RCD, BGN_DT, PIN_TAKE_NUM, END_DT
4. Save Registration.
5. Run Page Composer, open Composition.
6. Drag Alias.Field into Absence Detail section and save.
7. Log in as Approver, through Approval Tile, open the Absence.
8. Observe the pop up error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document