EPC/EPO: Project and Activity Status Controls Are Getting Triggered Differently on Purchase Order.
(Doc ID 2464990.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project and Activity Status Controls are getting triggered differently on the Purchase Order.
- Set up Financials Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options > Project Costing Integration - Enable Status Control checked.
- For Status Type A - No Status Control were added - Processing status Active.
- For Status Type C - Status Control added to reject COM - Processing status Active.
- Create a Project and Activity with Status 'A'.
- Create a PO and add a line with distribution lines associated with the Project /Activity we created.
- Now put the Project Status to 'C'.
- On the PO header section, change the PO Reference. The system Saves without any message.
- Now put the Activity Status to 'C'.
- On the PO header section, change the PO Reference again. The system now throws the message. "The status of "Closed" for project XXXX and activity XXXX prevents additional transactions. (9000,421)" .
- This overall behavior is incorrect as the validations are happening differently for Project Closed status and Activity Closed status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document