PC_FND_DIST - Incorrect ODL Rows Created when Funds Distribution Process is Triggered Automatically By Selecting "Run For Incoming Transactions" Option In Project Costing Integration Installation Option
(Doc ID 2466806.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
Incorrect ODL are getting generated. The ODLs will clear only when adhoc "Funds Distribution process" is run
Incorrect ODLs should not get created when Funds Distribution Process is called via incoming transactions
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Project Costing Integration - Enable the "Run For Incoming Transactions" under Funds Distribution Section
2. Create a Project - and 3 Activities - ACT1, ACT2, ACT3
3. Create Funds Distribution Rule. ACT and GLE create target of FDF. The Threshold limit is $130
4. Create an ACT transaction in Activity ACT1 for $120
5. Review that the Distribution Amount will be $120 and a new target FDF row will be created in ACT1
6. Create a Journal with 3 lines. Line 1 associated with activity ACT1, Line 2 associated with activity ACT2 and Line 3 associated with activity ACT2. Each for $50. Create the balancing entry of $-150 without any activity associated.
7. Post and run PC_GL_TO_PC
8. The FDF will be created for $10 for ACT1 and the ODL of $40, $50,P will be created for ACT1, ACT2 and ACT3 respectively. Funds distribution shows that $130 is distributed. The data is correct so far
9. Create a new project and Activity - VOTH/VOTH
10. Create a GL entry for $-140 with associated with activity ACT2 of first project and the $140 is associated with VOTH/VOTH.
11. Post and run PC_GL_TO_PC
12. Funds distribution amount shows $40 which is incorrect. The expectation is to have $130 as distributed amount
13. There should not be any ODL in PROJ_RESOURCE. But there exist some ODL rows which is incorrect.
14. Running the PC_FND_DIST process will correct the rows in proj_resource and also the distributed amount on Funding Distribution page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document