EMM: WM_PM From PUM 28 Fails On Malformed Sql Update In WM_PM_LBR. LASTSCHD.BASISMU4
(Doc ID 2467074.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After installing PUM 28 on Microsoft SQL Server, the following began to occur: WM_PM (the process that generates work orders from PM Schedules) fails on the following error: Incorrect syntax near 'B'.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Logon to a MicroSoft SQL Server DB for PUM 28.
2) Navigate to Maintenance Management > Preventive Maintenance > Run Preventive Maintenance and select all PM_Schedules for the US001 AM and WM BUs.
3) Click on Run and select the WMPM Job.
4) Monitor job, Note that WMPM goes to no success.
5) Review Message Log for WMPM.
Preventative Maintenance cannot be run in MicroSoft SQL Server in PUM 28.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document