ETL9.2 Time Saving With No Task Profile Id On Fluid Weekly Time
(Doc ID 2468118.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Time saving with no task profile id on Fluid weekly time.
When a user enters time in Weekly Time for a day that already has time, user can submit without the task profile id which is a required field.
1. Go into Fluid Weekly Time
2. Select a day of the week to enter time
3. Fill out TRC, partial hours for the day and Task Profile ID.
4. Click review
5. Select the day of the week you entered time for in the review page
6. Enter in TRC and more time for that day **DO NOT ENTER A TASK PROFILE ID HERE**
8. No Error - if you submit you still don't get an error. If you do a review of the time it shows no task profile.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document