EAR 9.2: Accounting Entries not Generated for Item & ACTOB Error Assigned by AR Update
(Doc ID 2468146.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 Image #19
AR Update - Posting
EAR 9.2: Error encountered when closing items
Invoice and adjusting invoice received from Billing and posted by AR Update. Maintenance Worksheet created to offset items but Accounting Entries will not generate for the invoice.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Maintenance Worksheet to Offset an Item
2. Enter the CUST ID and build the worksheet.
3. Select the debit and credit items and Save
4. From the Worksheet Action page, select Create/Review Entries
5. Accounting Entries are incomplete; they are generated for the adjustment invoice but not for the original invoice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document