ELM 9.2: From Maintain Categories Page, When Adding a New Category and Click Save Button, Receive an Error Message, Highlighted Fields are required (15,30)
(Doc ID 2468205.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From Maintain Categories page, when adding a new Category and click Save button, the Administrator is directed to the Relationships tab and receives an error message.
Highlighted Fields are required (15,30)
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Navigated to Enterprise Learning>Catalog>Maintain Categories
2. Entered information for Category Long Name and Category Short Name on the Basic Data tab
3. Navigated to the Relationships tab
4. Selected the Lookup for Child Category, no values were returned
5. Click on Save, received message that Highlighted Fields are required (15,30)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document