Display Issue with Course Catalog Search page
(Doc ID 2468574.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Campus Solutions release 9.2
Display Issue with Course Catalog Search page.
The SSR_CATLSRCH_RSLT page displays the Enrollment Requirement long description in a field with an apparently narrow width, creating a long vertical display.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to Curriculum Management - Course Catalog - Course Catalog Search
- Select Institution, Subject Area and Catalog nbr
- Click on Search
- Notice that the Enrollment Requirement long field hold values with an apparently narrow width, creating a long vertical display.
- Now, go to Curriculum Management - Course Catalog - Browse Catalog
- Open Course Detail for the same course as in step2
- Notice the display is horizontal with no wrap
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document