Wrong Enrollment Requirement Group Description Appears In Fluid Class Search Results
(Doc ID 2468761.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Fluid Class Search and Enroll
The Enrollment Requirement Group displayed on the Class Information page > Enrollment Information tab in fluid student self service displays the requirement from the current effective dated row of the course catalog, not the requirement group in effect as of the start of the enrollment term.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Add a future effective dated row to a course on the Course Catalog with an effective date equal to the start of the enrollment term and change to the requirement group to a different one at Curriculum Management > Course Catalog > Course Catalog.
2. Schedule the class for the term that starts on the same date as the new effective date on the Course Catalog at Curriculum Management > Schedule of Classes > Schedule New Class.
3. Log into self service as a student and click on Manage Classes tile > Class Search and Enroll and search for the class.
4. In the results click on the class link to display the Class Information page, then click on Enrollment Information tab.
5. Requirement Group listed is from the current catalog row.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document