After Submitting Update Job Details for Group GSS Transaction, Approval Chain is Not Displayed
(Doc ID 2468770.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Approval Chain is not displayed for Update Job Details for Group. Any transaction submitted via Update Job Details for Group transaction under Manager Self Service (MSS) doesn't show the approval chain for the initiator at the time of submission.
2. As a related problem, on Fluid Approvals tile and Monitor Approvals page, the ApprovalProcess listed in documentation for this transaction GSSGroupUpdate is not found.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manager Self Service Home page > Update Team Information Tile
2. select Update Job Details for Group transaction and select an employee
3. Enter new information and submit the transaction
4. Approval Chain not displayed
5. Transaction cannot be approved from Monitor Approvals
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document