Security By Permission List Not Working Properly
(Doc ID 2468813.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer reports that when in Security by permission list, after deleting a duplicate row it will not let them save and throws a SQL error.
SQL error in Exec. (2,280) SJT_CLASS.CLASSID.SavePostChange PCPC:2623 Statement:15
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. First go to Set Up HCM>Security>Core Row Level Security>Security by Permission List
2. Search for HCDPALL and select the one that uses Security Set PPLPOI
3. Next add 3 rows, and set the first two to 00007 and 00008.
4. Now set the last row to 00000, and click Save.
5. Note the duplicate key message
6. Click OK and remove the duplicate row
7. Next Click Save and note the SQL error that makes it impossible to save the other changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document