Issue With Source Status On Requisition Getting Changed To C
(Doc ID 2468815.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue with Source Status on Requisition getting changed to C
The Source Status on eProcurement Requisitions in some cases is getting changed to C (complete) when it should be A (available). The Req has not been sourced into a PO yet and it gets stuck and can no longer be used because of this issue.
Status should only be C when closed / completed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a zero dollar requisition
2. Check the Amount Only Checkbox for the line
3. Save and Preview
4. Get editing error message “No charge item cannot be distributed by amount”
5. Uncheck the amount only checkbox
6. Change distribution by back to QTY (Quantity)
7. Save and Preview
8. On confirmation page, click Edit requisition
9. On Review and Submit page line shows as Locked or you can look at the Source Status - and it will be C (Complete).
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create ePro requisitions associated with contracts for 0 priced items
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document