USF Section 508 Violations On Pay Rate Changes
(Doc ID 2469270.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When testing for JAWS screen reader for blind end user found multiple Section 508 Violations on
HR Processing USF - Pay Rate Change
1. Workforce Administration > Job Information > HR Processing USF
2. Select an Employee > Compensation Tab
3. When Tabbing through Pay Rate changes - system goes from 'Print SF-52'
to URL bar and does not stay in main content window
4. During Data Control within Terminate Employee Process system does not
stay in Main Content Window when tabbing
5. Radio Buttons for Gender is reading both choices but not indicating which
has been selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document