EAP: Timeout Trying To Save Attachment On Large Voucher with 1173 Voucher Lines
(Doc ID 2469490.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to attach file to a large Voucher with over 1170+ Voucher Lines
1. Load Excel file for a Voucher containing 1173 Distrib Lines
2. Run a corresponding Voucher Build (AP_VCHRBLD) to get the voucher from the _STG staging tables to Regular Entry
3. Open the voucher via Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry (this takes few minutes to open since it’s so large
4. Click the “Attachments (0)” link on the Invoice Information tab
5. Click “Add Attachment” > click “Browse…” > navigate to a .txt file that only contains the text “test” > click “Open”
6. Click “Upload”
7. Click ”OK”
8. Click “Save” > this is where it times out after 15 minutes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document