Class Topic is Not Appearing in Fluid Class Search Result for Future Effective Dated Courses
(Doc ID 2469732.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Campus Solutions 9.2
When using FLUID Class Search for a new Class scheduled for a future Term, the class topic is not appearing in the search results. Class topic is appearing when searching for existing classes for the future Term.
The effective date on the course catalog where the topic is stored is correctly set to the future date. When the date on the course catalog is changed to a date less than or equal to the current date the topic is displayed in the Class search results.
Expect Topic to appear
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Curriculum Management - Course Catalog - Course Catalog
- Search for a Course (say ENGLCOMP 10). Ensure that the effective date is a future date
- Add a Course Topic
- Go to Curriculum Management - Schedule of Classes - Maintain Schedule of Classes
- Search for the Class scheduled for same course in future Term
- Add the Class Topic ID from the look up
- Log in as a student and go to fluid Manage Classes - Class Search and Enroll
- Select a future Term
- Search or the Classes. Enter Keyword to search for the Class for subject ENGLCOMP 10
- Open ENGLCOMP 10
- Notice the Topic is not appearing in the Course Information - Class Selection grid
- Click on Class link, Topic description appears here
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document