EGL9.2: Cancel Approval Escalation Option Having Reassign To and User Lists Field Enabled
(Doc ID 2470137.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user list and the reassign to columns gets enabled for the cancel approval escalation option when the approval process setup page is reloaded.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Navigate to: Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Approval Process Setup. Gave the process id as "GLJournalApproval"
2. Click on the `Details' link in the path section to see the Approval Path definition.
3. Select the Cancel Approval as the Escalation option.
4. No columns related to Reassign To and User Lists are enabled. Click on Ok and Save the page.
5. Return to the search page and then again open the same process ID to click on the details link in the paths section.
6. View the Cancel Approval escalation option.
Please see the Replication Screenshots for more details.
The Cancel approval escalation option Reassign and user list columns now appears to be enabled.
The Cancel approval escalation option Reassign and user list columns should be disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document