EGL9.2: Projected Balance In Journal Entry Page Does Not Show The Balances From Adjustment Journals
(Doc ID 2470163.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Projected balance in the GL journal entry balance does not include the journals posted in the adjustment periods.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Navigate to: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Journals > Entry Template. Go to the Miscellaneous tab in the Journal Entry Template grid and check on the option for Projected Balance for Standard template.
2. Navigate to: General Ledger > Journals > Journal Entry > Create/Update Journal Entries. Enter a simple 2 line journal.
3. View the projected balance for each journal by clicking the projected balance link. Post the journal.
4. Now, create an adjustment journal.
5. Enter the journal lines for the same account as done for the first journal.
6. View the Projected Balance for the accounts by clicking on the Projected balance links.Post the adjustment journal.
7. Now, create another non adjustment journal.
8. View the Projected Balance.
Please see the Replication Screenshots for more details
After entering a journal, the projected balance link shows current balance as the sum of non adjustment journals.
After entering a journal, the projected balance link should show current balance as the sum of non adjustment journals and the adjustment journals.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document