Recruiting Home Dashboard Classic Mode Loses Title Fields In Grid When A Column Header Is Clicked
(Doc ID 2470764.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other Issue with Talent Acquisition Manager
Recruiting Home Dashboard (classic) looses title fields in grid when a column header is clicked.
The column sort is not working within the pagelet - columns will resort but titlebar is lost (i.e. next, Prev, 1-10, etc) and the title area is distorted.
Users expect the columns to be sortable and the headers to show in the grid after sorting
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as PS with PeopleSoft Admin Role
2. Go to Pt > Security > User Profile = JPARSONS, Role not assigned RS Manager Fluid
should allow Conditional Navigation to take the user to Classic Mode page.
3. Login as JPARSONS
4. Go to NavBar > Recruiting > Recruiting Home Classic Mode
5. Under My Job Openings, click the Job Opening column header. Same behavior occurs in the My Applicants pagelet.
6. Result: grid header buttons are LOST -- "Personalize, Find, View 100...First < > Last"
Conclusion: behavior is replicated in HCM 9.2.26 on PT8.56.x
Support has found that the issue occurs where the following condition exists:
SQL> SELECT DISTINCT PNLNAME, PTGRDLAYOUT FROM PSPNLCNTRLDATA WHERE PNLNAME LIKE '%HRS%' AND PTGRDLAYOUT = 5
Page before the Sort
Page after the Sort
Behavior also occurs with My Applicants and Recruiting Manager Summary pages
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document