DATA CONFLICT ERROR IN GSS TRANSACTION
(Doc ID 2471471.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data Conflict Error in GSS Transaction
Data being added Conflicts with Existing data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Submit any GSS transaction with a Transaction Date Eg:('16-APR-2018') on 16-Apr-2018
2. HR_MSS_CT_DAT holds ACTION_DT_SS & REQUEST_DT as '16-APR-2018'
2. Again do another GSS Transaction for the same employee with same Transaction Date as mentioned in (1) but on Next Day i.e.,Eg : 17-Apr-2018.
3. While submitting the transaction on Day 2, it prompted the "Data Conflict error" message.
4. Now the ACTION_DT_SS will be Eg: '16-APR-2018' and REQUEST_DT will be Eg: 17-APR-2018.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document