GPESP: Wrong Minimum SS Base In Case Of Strike By Hours
(Doc ID 2471812.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
According to Social Security requirements, the minimum amount for SS Common contingencies base in a “strike” slice should be = 'the working hours times'X'minimum hourly' for employee’s work group
Peoplesoft doesn’t apply this regulation and computes a lower amount for SS Common contingencies base.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use a full time employee with SS Work Group=01
2. Compensation equals mínimum salary for 2018: 10.302,60 euros per year.
3. Run payroll for May 2018, SS common contingencies base is 1190,10 euros even though Gross Result Value is lower (this is correct)
4. enter an “HUELGA POR HORAS” absence for some day (May, 7th, 2018 in this example). Set 2 hours on strike (so the employee has worked 6 hours as daily hours are 8).
5. Re-run payroll for may and check amount for SS Common contingencies base in the “strike” slice
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document