Because of Rounding Issues In Distribution Lines CA_BI_INTFC Is Not Sending Proper Entries To Billing. This Is Causing BIIF0001 Process To Put Rows In Error Status with Error Number - ERR-510
(Doc ID 2472240.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Billing
CA_BI_INTFC is not sending the transactions correctly when the revenue accounting distributions are split with 2 lines with percentages 98.015% and 1.985%. Because of this the BIIF0001 process is putting the rows in error status - (ERR 510 No Accounting Entries for Line )
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Contract with an amount based contract line
2. Do amount allocation, Billing Plan - Percent Complete, Revenue Plan - Billing Manages Revenue
3. Do Accounting Distribution. For Revenue section. Split the percentages using the percent values - 98.015% and 1.985%. You will have 2 sequence numbers
4. Activate the Contract
5. For Bill Plan - Add an event for 20% and put the event and bill plan in ready status
6. Run the CA_BI_INTFC process
7. INTFC ID will get created.
8. Open the INTFC ID using Review Pending Transactions in Billing. Only 1 tab exist. No accounting information exists. No data in INTFC_BI_AEDS <<< This is incorrect
9. Run the BIIF0001 process. The process puts the transaction in error status - (ERR 510 No Accounting Entries for Line )
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document