Budget Pre Check Not Allowed In Requestor's Workbench For Pending Reqs. Get the error Can't Budget Check Only a Requisition that has status of Pending Approval
(Doc ID 2472317.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2.24, Requisitions
Budget Pre Check Not Allowed in Requestor's Workbench for Pending Reqs. Get the following error
Can't Budget Check Only a Requisition that has a status of Pending Approval
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Verify the system is setup for CC and Workflow
2. Add a Special Request Requisition
3. Requisition is submitted for workflow and budget status Not Checked
4. Add another Special Request requisition
5. Requisition is submitted for workflow and budget status Not Checked
6. Manage Requisition—Both reqs are in Pending and Budget status Not Checked
7. PreCheck Budget for 1 requisition. Click GO
8. Budget Status is now Prov Valid which is correct.
9. Now Navigate to Requester’s Workbench. Select Pending Approval and click Search
10. It returns our two Pending Reqs which is correct.
11. Click Select All then click Budget Pre-Check
12. Both requisitions appear in Not Qualified which is NOT correct. Click on Log for first req
13. The system has the following reason as to why it’s Not Qualified. "Can't Budget Check Only a Requisition that has status of Pending Approval"
14. Click on Log for the second req. We have the same error.
The issue has the following business impact:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document