GP Element Browser - Remote DB Compare - Using PIN Number Instead Of PIN Codes
(Doc ID 2472438.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Utilities-General
GP Element Browser - Remote DB compare - using PIN number instead of PIN codes
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup HCM > Product Related > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt >Elements >Element Browser
2. Select Country as ALL or Specific Country(Ex: FRA)
3. Select Remote DB Compare as 'Yes' and set the Remote DB Name
4. Select any element(Ex: AAP RET H) for compare
5. Results found based on PIN_NUM not by PIN_CODE or PIN_NM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document