Application Analysis (USA) Recruitment Report Missing Ethnic Data
(Doc ID 2472899.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer reports that the Application Analysis (USA) Recruitment Report is Missing Ethnic Data that is being reported by Applicants
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to PS
2. Goto Recruiting > Reports > Application Analysis Report (USA)
3. Add the Parameter for Job Opening ID
4. Run the Report.
5. Ethnic data is not populated in their Production Environment.
Development changed the logic on the Primary Flag to the following:
- If only one Ethnic Group is selected, regardless of Primary flag, that Ethnic Group will be reported
- If two or more Ethnic Groups are selected, regardless of Primary flag, the applicant will be reported as 2+ Race
- For the two questions format, if an applicant answers "Yes, I am Hispanic or Latino", the applicant is listed as Hispanic
Change the following on the report: (open email to see red boxes in appropriate area)
- Change the main Ethnic Group column to Ethnicity/Race
- Add 2+ Race as a category under the Ethnicity/Race column
- Add 2+ Race as a category to the Totals rows at the bottom of the report
- Change Not Applicable to Not Specified on the Totals rows at the bottom of the report
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document