ECM: Setup Financial Gateway(FG) Security to restrict Enter Online External Transaction
(Doc ID 2473065.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Restricting External Transaction online for user entry after Enabling Financial Gateway Security, No External Bank ID available in the Prompt.
While adding an External Transaction No External Bank coming in the Prompt.
While adding an External Transaction External Bank should be available in the Prompt for which security is provided.
1) Navigate: Financial Gateway> Security > Security Options
Security option is ON and Apply Rules Base on = USERS
- BANK_ACCOUNT_NUM, BANK_ACCT_KEY and BANK_ID_NBR enabled
2) Navigate: Financial Gateway> Security >Security Rule
- Created 1 rule for field BNK_ID_NBR
3) Navigate: Financial Gateway > Security> Security User Assignment
- Assigned rule to user ID
4) When I go to external bank and click on the prompt for bank id, nothing shows up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document