OnBoarding Employee Documents Not Updating Time Stamp For Rehires
(Doc ID 2473495.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OnBoarding Employee Documents showing same time stamp from the original hire and not updating for when the rehire completed the OnBoarding for the second time.
The OnBoarding Employee Documents page is not holding the correct date and time stamp of the document acknowledgment date for rehires.
1. New Hire completes Documents step in Activity Guide by Downloading and Acknowledging.
2. Activity Guide Instance and OnBoarding event is deleted on termination
3. Employee is rehired and needs to complete the OnBoarding template again
4. Employee Downloads and Acknowledges form again. OnBoarding Guide shows correct acknowledgement date
5. Administrator looks at Employee Documents and there are two records for each acknowledgement
6. Both records have the original date and time stamp
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document