EEX BRA 9.1: Brazil Localization - Employee Bank Account Accepting Characters in Bank ID,Branch ID, Account number Results in Error in Pay Cycle Remittance ORA-01722: Invalid Number
(Doc ID 2473806.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Expenses Brazil Localization Only
Entering characters in fields Bank ID, Branch ID and Account ID causes errors in pay cycle Remittance ORA-01722: Invalid Number
1. Navigate to Workforce Administration>Personal Information>Biographical >Bank Accounts In the HCM environment
2. In the fields Bank ID, Bank Branch ID, Account Number enter characters
3. This bank information on the Bank Accounts page is then synced to FSCM environment to the Employee Update Profile page (Bank Accounts)
4. Create an Expense report for the employee to test the bank details, submit and approve
5. Stage and Post Liability
6. Pay via AP Pay Cycle
-- Errors occur in the pay cycle due to the use of characters in the Bank ID, Bank Branch ID and Account Number
- System Allow only numeric values for reported fields, (Bank ID), (Branch ID) and (Account ID) from Workforce Administration to Expenses.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document