Approval Not Visible On Fluid Approval Window
(Doc ID 2474735.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approval not visible on Fluid Approval Window when same approver is present in level 1 and level 2 and approval on level 1 is skipped due to time lapse
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create PO , Submit for Approval
2) PO is routed to Supervisor ( Level 1 ) Consider "Mr A"
3) Since Level 1 Supervisor does not approves PO within specified time period, it gets advanced to Next Level , bast of Approval settings
4) Hence Level 1 Approver is Skipped and PO is routed to Level 2
5) Earlier Level 1 Approver is also approver at Level 2, hence PO is again routed to him for approval ,and can be accessed from PO Approval Page, however this Approval is not visible on Fluid UI Approval Page on for this Approver who was present at Level 1 also.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document