Quantity Only eProcurement Requisition Receive Item Page Does Not Reflect the Balance Quantity Remaining
(Doc ID 2475226.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Quantity only requisition receive item page does not reflect the balance quantity remaining.
Found the Quantity only requisition receive item page does not reflect the balance, it show the total of order.
Should show the remaining quantity to be receive.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
The Receiver Setup should have check PO Remaining Quantity. (Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > User Preferences > Define User Preferences (Procurement)).
1. Create a new requisition, take default as quantity only requisition
2. Approve the requisition
3. Source requisition to Purchase Order
4. Dispatch Purchase Order
5. Receive the requisition quantity = 5 and save the receipt
6. Create new receipt. Receive Select. Note the Accepted to date is 5.
7. Still showing quantity of 100 is available to receive, it should be 95
It is working fine for Requisition amount only
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document