Mobile Inventory -UNNECESSARY/MISLEADING WARNING MESSAGE AFTER SAVING AN ADJUSTMENT TRANSACTION.
(Doc ID 2475303.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Mobile Inventory Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other
When leaving any Mobile Inventory page, a pop-up windows asks if you want to save the page (again). This is After Saving the Transaction.
Do you want to save your changes?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign into TST
2. Access the Mobile Inventory Tiles
3. Click on Adjustments
4. Enter INBU 90030, Storage Location MAIN/A/01/A/06, Item ID 100000012.
5. Click Search.
6. Set Adjustment Type = Increase.
7. Adjust Qty = 1.
8. Click the Submit button. You will see the page saving at the top of the page.
9. Click the Mobile Inventory button in the upper left corner of the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document