EEX 9.2: Getting PeopleCode Error When Trying to View a Paid Expense Report of a VAT Enabled Business Unit Which Was Non-VAT Earlier.
(Doc ID 2475517.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting PeopleCode error when trying to view a Paid Expense Report of a VAT enabled Business Unit which was Non-VAT earlier.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > General Ledger > General Ledger Definition
2. Enter the Business Unit of an employee and search
3. Identify the VAT Reporting Entity for the Business Unit
4. Go to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > VAT and Intrastat > Value Added Tax > VAT Entity
5. Open the Entity of that BU and remove the business unit from there.
6. Go to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Expenses >Expenses Definition. Make sure VAT is disabled for the same BU.
7. Create an Expense Report for an employee belongs to same BU. Get it approved and paid.
8. Go to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > VAT and Intrastat > Value Added Tax > VAT Entity , open the same entity again and add the same BU.
9. Enable any VAT setup on Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Expenses >Expenses Definition.
10. Go to Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expenses > Expense Reports > View
11. Try to open the Expense Report which is paid.
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member Value. (180,236) FUNCLIB_EX.EX_VAT.FieldFormula Name:GetEXCountry PCPC:9460 Statement:135
Called from:EX_LINE_WRK.VAT_CALC_PB.FieldChange Name:CalculateExpVAT Statement:21
Called from:EX_UI.TxnExpenseReport.Accounting.LineAccounting.OnExecute Name:CheckVATDefaults Statement:292
Called from:EX_UI.TxnExpenseReport.Accounting.LineAccounting.OnExecute Name:DisplayPage Statement:13
Called from:EX_SHEET_DIST.SHEET_ID.RowInit Statement:276
The first operand of the dot operator is the NULL value, indicating the lack of any object value. As a consequence, the given method or property cannot be used.
Please see the replication steps for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document