Life Events Document Upload Page Is Greyed Out for Employees After Reviewing Comments And Attachments From The Benefits Administrator
(Doc ID 2475538.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Within eBenefits when the employee goes on the Document Upload Step and before adding an new attachment reviews the attachment and comment put in by the administrator, the entire upload form becomes greyed out.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Self Service -> Benefits -> Life Events
2. Create an new Life event and complete it up to Document Upload step
3. Benefits Administrator logs in and navigates to Benefits -> Review Employee Benefits -> Document Upload
4. Upload document and put in also an comment
5. Login again as employee and navigate to the initiated Life Event
6. On the Document Upload step note the Administrator uploaded Document
7. Click on it for review
8. Navigate back and click on Add Attachment
9. Note that all the fields in the form are greyed out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document