Edit Requisition - Clicking Save For Later, Message is Returned "Save For Later cannot be performed because one or more lines have been sourced. Please use Save and Submit"
(Doc ID 2476211.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Edit Requisition - Save for Later not behaving as expected.
When clicking the 'Save For Later' button, message is returned "Save For Later cannot be performed because one or more lines have been sourced. Please use Save and Submit"
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create Special Request Requisition
2) Added to cart and checked out
3) Note that Save for Later is enabled on the initial requisition entry
4) Clicked Save for Later and then Checked Budget
5) After Budget checking, clicked Save & submit
6) Approve Req.
7) Go to Expedite Requisition page and souece the req to PO
8) Approve PO, budget check and dispatch PO
9) Now click on Edit Req to do a chnage request on the Req
10) Increase the Qty from 10 to 15
11) Click on Save for later
12) Get below error message:
This requisition cannot be saved. One or more lines have been sourced.
Save for Later cannot be performed because one or more lines have been sourced. Please use Save and Submit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document