India GST: GST Amount Not Flowing From AP To PC
(Doc ID 2476881.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After enabling India GST and performing necessary setups. The Non Recoverable GST amount from AP voucher does not flow to PC module despite of running the Cost Collection process for Payables.
1. Enable India GST
2. Perform BU Tax applicability & Supplier Tax applicability setups
3. Include the BU for the Project Activity
4. Create a voucher with Non Recoverable GST amount
5. Run the Voucher Posting Process and notice the Non Recoverable GST amount is included as part of Expense Distribution
6. Run the PC Cost Collection Process for Payables for the Project Activity
7. Notice the Project Activity Transaction List does not have the Non Recoverable GST amount
The Project Activity Transaction List in PC module should create a new row with the Non Recoverable GST amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document