CS 9.2 Fluid Shopping Cart Validation Displays a Green Check Mark With Enrollment Hold
(Doc ID 2477012.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Self Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When validating a class in Fluid Shopping Cart and the student has an enrollment hold on their record, the validation result displays the green check mark instead of the red "X" when if not for the hold, the enrollment would be valid.
Normally, when a self-service enrollment transaction is unsuccessful a red "X" is displayed along with the error message. However, when validating enrollments from a shopping cart, when the student has an enrollment hold (service indicator) on their account, the validation result shows the green check mark along with a message that the student can't enroll due to a hold and it also will display a successful enrollment message.
The green check mark is reserved for successful enrollment transactions. In the case above the transaction will not be successful due to an enrollment hold on the student's account. This is very confusing to the student since the green check mark normally indicates that an enrollment has been or will be successful.
Steps to re-create issue,
1. Add a class to fluid shopping cart.
2. Select class from shopping cart and click the validate button to validate enrollment will be successful.
3. Place an enrollment hold (service indicator enrollment hold) on student's account that will prevent enrollment.
4. Select that same class again from the shopping cart and click the validate button.
5. User will now see the green check mark along with message the there is a hold and cannot enroll.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document