Graduation Tracking Search Record Not Retrieving Rows as Expected After CS 9 Bundle #51/PI 11
(Doc ID 2477752.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Campus Solutions releases 9.0 and 9.2 version, Graduation Tracking
After CS9 Bundle #51/PI11, the search record for Graduation Tracking and Graduation Tracking search are not working for students who have different expected graduation terms. Clicking on any expected grad term in the search results brings the user to the Graduation Tracking record for the earlier expected graduation term and there is no way to update the current expected grad term.
Expect the search to return all Grad Tracking rows for each expected graduation term. Selecting either row from the search result should bring the user to the grad tracking data for that expected graduation term.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Run the grad tracking process for a student who has applied to graduate at Records and Enrollment > Graduation > Grad Tracking Batch. This creates a grad tracking row for the current expected grad term.
- Update the graduation review status on Grad Tracking to denied or pending and then navigate to Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information > Student Program/Plan.
- Add a new effective dated row and change the expected graduation term to the following term and the degree checkout status to applied.
- Navigate to Records and Enrollment > Graduation > Graduation Tracking and search for the emplid. Two rows are returned for each expected grad term. Click on the most recent term and the page that displays is for the prior expected graduation term.
- Navigate to Graduation Tracking search and search for the same emplid. Again two rows are returned. Click view details link for each row and they both bring the user to a page displaying the earlier expected grad term.
Search record for the component was changed in CS 9 Bundle #51/PI 11.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document