Exceptions Are Not Appearing On The ESS View Exceptions Page As Expected
(Doc ID 2477816.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Technical
Exceptions are not appearing on the Employee Self Service (ESS) View Exceptions page as expected
1) Employee has two empl_rcds, empl_rcd 0 and empl_rcd 1
2) Empl_rcd 0 is incative in job and Time and labor
3) Empl_rcd 1 is active
4) Employee reports over 24 hours of time in a day for empl_rcd 0.
5) It generates exception 'TLX-1540-more than 24 hours reported'
6) Manager can see that exception in fluid under Manager Self Service> Manage eeception
7) Employee cannot see exceptions under fluid ESS>Time>View Exceptions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document