Cancel Button Disappears after Release of Service Indicator on Modal Window
(Doc ID 2478302.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Campus Solutions - All
When attempting to release a service indicator via View Financial Aid Status page when modal window is enabled, Cancel button disappears and user is unable return to the main page.
Cancel button should be available (similar to non-modal window) after release of Service Indicator that will take user back to Main page (View Financial Aid Status page)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable Modal Windows per document "E-PIA: PT8.52x - How to Enable Modal Window Property via Web Profile Custom Properties (Doc ID 1390037.1)"
2. Navigation: Financial Aid -> View Financial Aid Status.
3. When you go to the Financial Aid Status page with a student with a Service Indicator. Click on the Service Indicator icon
4. A modal window with the list of service indicators pops up.
5. Click on a service indicator code – another modal window opens.
6. Click on the Release button.
7. A third window opens asking to confirm release of Service Indicator
8. Click OK
9. All the modal windows close but Cancel button is not available that takes user back to Main page (View Financial Aid Status page) -- this only happens with Modal Window. Not with non-modal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document