Recruiting Flexible Process Available Actions And Roles Box Uncheck Changes Do Not Save
(Doc ID 2478321.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other Issue with Talent Acquisition Manager
Not able to restrict user's ability to take certain actions, according to disposition status.
After making changes to do the restriction, exit and return back - the check-boxes are still checked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation to replicate the issue:
Set up HCM – Product Related – Recruiting – Flexible Processes – Recruiting Process
Access the recruiting Process and you’ll see all the disposition statuses.
Click Modify Transitions for 030 Screen.
2. Click on Modify Available Actions for 030 Screen
3. Uncheck all the Actions and Roles checkbox for 030 Screen, click Ok, Ok on Dispositions and
Roles page, and Save on Recruiting Process page
4. Exit the page. Click on Homepage button
5. And then access back to Recruiting Flexible Process through Set up HCM – Product Related – Recruiting – Flexible Processes – Recruiting Process
Find 030 Screen – Modify Transitions - Modify Available Actions
Changes are not the changes we just made
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document