E-FLUID: Calendar Prompt Icon Renders In Middle Of The Date Field in Classic Plus
(Doc ID 2478361.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56 version, Fluid UI
HCM 9.2 PUM Image# 27 on PT8.56.10
The Prompt icon for the 'As of Date' field is not properly rendered in Absence Balances, after clicking on Refresh Employees.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add the Absence Balances Classic Plus component to the Absence Administration Navigation Collection
PeopleTools > Portal > Portal Utilities > Navigation Collections
Open the Absence Administration Navigation Collection
Under Absence Management, add new link
Look up Menu Item: Manager Self Service > Time Management > View Time > Absence Balances
Menu Item: HC_GP_ABS_MGRSS_BAL_GBL
2. Go to the Workforce Administration Fluid Homepage
3. Click on the Absence Administration Tile
4. In the left pane navigation, select Absence Balances
5. Change the 'As of Date' field to a different date
6. Click on Refresh Employees button
7. As the List of employees is refreshed and the grid size is adjusted, the Prompt icon for the 'As of Date' field is not properly rendered. It goes to the middle of the field value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document